What does this information mean?
Zone in is at ( 64, 13, 963 ) /waypoint 63.61, 13.37, 962.53
- You will end up taking most trash as you head to the Names, but you don't have to CLEAR .
- Kill Mugulg, the Quartermaster (96^^) near the Quarterdeck.
- Kill Chef Blarghrot (96^^). He has some moderate AoE-attacks that can kill squishy mercs if they are in range.
- Kill Captain Goldjaw (96^^).
- if you're on the access quest: loot the Sea Chest Key from the Captain's body.
- then loot the chest in the Captain's room at ( -13, 34, -102 ) /waypoint -13, 34, -102.
- then loot the "shiney" downstairs starboard side in a cabin ( 10, 26, -93 ) /waypoint 10.42, 26.12, -92.71(another interesting object).
- Kill The Tempest of Zek (96^^).
The Fights are all laughably easy, so no tactics tips needed. This is an opinion.