Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Graveyard Quest Series|
|1. The Door Knocker|
|2. Paying a Visit|
|3. Finding the Pages|
|4. Testing the Ward|
|5. Obtaining an Ancient Staff|
|6. The Book of the Dead|
|7. Repairing the Ward|
|8. Reporting to the Ruins|
|Journal Category||The Graveyard|
|Journal Level||6 (Tier 1)|
|Starting Zone||The Graveyard more|
|How to Start||Speak to Custodian Zaddar Sullissia, who is standing beside the Longshadow Alley and Stonestair Byway entrances. ( -70, 0, 100 ) /waypoint -70, 0, 100|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest is part 1 of an 8-quest series in the Freeport Districts Timeline.
- Examine the plaques next to five tombs:
- Tomb of Sir Penan ( -40, -9, 15 ) /waypoint -40, -9, 15
- Tomb of Sir Breel ( -15, -8, 80 ) /waypoint -15, -8, 80
- Tomb of Sir Haligan ( -80, -15, 20 ) /waypoint -80, -15, 20 - when you examine this plaque you will be attacked by Sir Haligan, Captain of the Knights of Truth (level 5). Kill him.
- Tomb of Sir Arlin ( -15, -7, 90 ) /waypoint -15, -7, 90
- Tomb of Sir Xantille ( -60, -11, 40 ) /waypoint -60, -11, 40
- Return to Custodian Zaddar Sullissia for your reward.
- At least 1s 5c
- Completing this quest gives +150 faction with The Academy of Arcane Science