Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Mission (AA)|
|Journal Level||105 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Tranquil Sea more|
|How to Start||Speak with Zhyxon Ikslox at ( 1225, 8, 1189 ) /waypoint 1225, 8, 1189 within Sapswill's Rest in Tranquil Sea, or Zhyxa Ikslox at ( 1224, 19, 1189 ) /waypoint 1223.58, 19.32, 1188.51 within Wanderer's Dock in Phantom Sea|
Rumor has it that somewhere within Zavith'loa live beasts far more dangerous than the deinos on the surface. The Far Seas Trading Company have requested I discover any truth to this rumor.
- First kill the Allu'thoa riders at the entrance and use their mount to go next to Gra'ta the Mountain.
- Defeat the Mountain
- Kill Gra'ta the Mountain.
- To make Gra'ta attackable, return along the same road you came in on and kill about four armored ipsumodon.
- Groups of three linked compsognathus cause you to take more damage, try to clear them before attacking Gra'ta (look near ( -3750, 74, -299 ) /waypoint -3750, 74, -299 for an area with three nearby).
- Slay the master of beasts
- Kill Beastmaster Kau'mua first, and then his pet, Ceracuspis.
- Get back on the dinosaur mount to travel to the next named, Beastmaster Kau'mua.
- Clear all nearby monsters, even those that are non-aggro, to prevent them from adding during the fight with the Beastmaster.
- Ceracupis' run speed is much slower than that of the Beastmaster. Use this to your advantage.
- From time to time, Ceracupis will drop a small red target ring on your location. Shortly after the target ring is dropped, he will charge that target ring, resulting in a lot of damage and a big knock-back. Get away from the circle to avoid the effects, but note that the effects extend beyond the target circle and diminishes with distance.
- Render the Ravenous dead
- Kill Mo'iana Warder and his followers.
- Get back on the dinosaur mount to travel to the next named.
- Kill the waves of Mo'iana Warders and Kindred of Mo'iana to spawn Mo'iana.
- Occasionally during this fight Mo'iana will RED Emote something like "A fully formed Parasite...." Immediately target the adult parasite and burn it down before switching back to Mo'iana.
- At least 1p 68g 40s 6250 status
- 3 Far Seas Ferrin
- Choice of one Chance Crate (Chain, Cloth, Leather, or Plate)