Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does this information mean? This instance gives you the choice of a Heroic version also. There are no lockout timers for this zone. You may re-enter over and over as many times as you like, until the door vanishes and you must find it again. The outside of the door will be guarded by a single tainted scorpion (38).
The entrance moves around the Defiled Forest. Known locations are:
- Southeast of Titan's Tower ( -136, -28, -245 ) /waypoint -136, -28, -245
- South of Titan's Tower ( 17, 11, -296 ) /waypoint 17, 11, -296
- Halfway up Titan's Tower on the northeast side ( -47, 23, -373 ) /waypoint -47, 23, -373
- A. Drizta the Tainted (39) with a tainted scorpion (39vv)
- B. Roaming tainted scorpion (38)
- This is the only roamer, and also the only mob all of the rest are social with. Wait till he gets near the B on the map and body pull him at least to the A. If you spell or arrow pull him from anywhere else all or most of the rest will join him.
- C. Lady Andiza (40) with a tainted hill cat (39vv)
- or tainted hill cats: either two (39vv), or a single (38-39)
- D. Lord Zinbaltik (40)
- or tainted drakes: either two (40vv), or a single (40)
- E. tainted hill cats: either two (39vv), or a single (38-39)
- F. tainted hill cats: either two (39vv), or a single (38-39)
Seems to be random whether you get a named, or none. In 20 runs I have seen all three of them, but never more than one per instance.