What does this information mean? This instance gives you the choice of a Heroic version also. There are no lockout timers for this zone. You may re-enter over and over as many times as you like, until the door vanishes and you must find it again. The outside of the door will be guarded by a single tainted scorpion (38).
The entrance moves around the Defiled Forest. Known locations are:
- Southeast of Titan's Tower ( -136, -28, -245 ) /waypoint -136, -28, -245
- South of Titan's Tower ( 17, 11, -296 ) /waypoint 17, 11, -296
- Halfway up Titan's Tower on the northeast side ( -47, 23, -373 ) /waypoint -47, 23, -373
- A. Drizta the Tainted (39) with a tainted scorpion (39vv)
- B. Roaming tainted scorpion (38)
- This is the only roamer, and also the only mob all of the rest are social with. Wait till he gets near the B on the map and body pull him at least to the A. If you spell or arrow pull him from anywhere else all or most of the rest will join him.
- C. Lady Andiza (40) with a tainted hill cat (39vv)
- or tainted hill cats: either two (39vv), or a single (38-39)
- D. Lord Zinbaltik (40)
- or tainted drakes: either two (40vv), or a single (40)
- E. tainted hill cats: either two (39vv), or a single (38-39)
- F. tainted hill cats: either two (39vv), or a single (38-39)
Seems to be random whether you get a named, or none. In 20 runs I have seen all three of them, but never more than one per instance.