EverQuest II Zone Information
What does this information mean?
This zone can be entered after you reach kindly Faction (20,000-29,999) or more with The Court of the Blades faction. Faction can by attained by doing the Mahir Lu'ay repeatable quests in Sinking Sands docks and returning either Truth or Coin insignia tokens to the Consul of Blades at the Tower of the Moon. Insignias can be attained either by doing Tears Grifter quests or by killing any member of the Court of the Truth or the Court of the Coin. Inside the court you may gain more faction (up to ally) by doing the Court of the Coin Timeline.
Inside the zone there are
- a Norrathian Express mailbox
- a banker
- both Freeport and Qeynos brokers
- a mender
- a faction merchant that will sell advanced Tier 6 crafting recipes (no-trade)
- a merchant that you can sell any status loot items to
- merchants that can sell you App 2 versions of any combat arts or spell in the Tier 6
- Court Treasures merchant that will sell you house pets, catalogues for catalogue quests, special armor, mounts and residency licenses that allow you to buy housing in Maj'Dul.
- a quest giver for Becoming a Resident of Ro that will give you Call of Ro to return to Maj'Dul.