What does this information mean?
- Jesenda (kneeling next to Queen Amree)( 983, -26, -894 ) /waypoint 983, -26, -894 suggests setting up a false grove in order to lure the assassin out into the open.
- Click the boat to travel to Elddar Grove. Meet Queen Amree's guards there. ( 709, -17, -279 ) /waypoint 709, -17, -279
- Place the 5 false flower buds and sapling in the grove encircled by Faydark vines.
- Hide in a nearby fern and wait for the assassin. ( 672, -17, -242 ) /waypoint 672, -17, -242
- When you surprise the assassin, he casts an illusion that spawns around six additional assassins. Slay them!
- The true assassin is knocked to the ground at the end of the fight. Question him to discover what traitor employed him.
- Talk to the assassin immediately. If you wait too long he will port himself away, and you will have to repeat the fern-hiding and assassin-slaying again.
- Return to Queen Amree.