|Journal Level||85 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Court of Korucust more|
|How to Start||Examine the iron maiden inside Court of Korucust|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
To begin this quest you first need to get the quest from the Iron Maiden in the first room at ( -792, -69, 174 ) /waypoint -791.52, -68.85, 173.82
- Look inside the Court of Korucust for the first missing rib bone.
- Although this is numbered "first", save it until LAST.
- The room with the cages needs to be cleared of spirits before starting this step.
- There is a non-aggro wandering 83^^ a cenobite warden. After you have the other three bones, move the party to the intersection of the "Y" hallways, then have one group member attack the wandering a cenobite warden. The attacker will be hit once hard, then teleported into a high cage. Note: Careful not to one shot this named if you're doing the zone at 90, it won't port you up to the cage. It does eventually respawn, or you can Call of the Hero/Veteran/Interdimensional Portal to the person in the cage.
- The bones needed are in the cage. Harvest the bones. It is very hard to see. It's on the same beam as the Box of Tortured Delights, heading towards the front of the cage.
- As you look out of the cage, on the right is a lockplate. You must be fairly close to activate it. Clicking this lockplate frees you from the cage.
- Unfortunately, you are still three stories up. To get down, you can try cautiously jumping smaller distances, using the central post and its side beams and cages. Races with hover or glide can simply glide down to the entrance of the hallway. If your safefall isn't good, a gnomish parachute pack might help.
- Look inside the Court of Korucust for the second missing rib bone.
- The second bone is found after slaying the puritan in the pit room.
- Look inside the Court of Korucust for the third missing rib bone.
- The third bone is a harvestable glowing blue-purple bone in the cage room. These re-pop fairly quickly, so clear the room and wait until everyone has their bone. The harvest spot moves around the room.
- Look inside the Court of Korucust for the fourth missing rib bone.
- The fourth bone is a harvestable glowing blue-purple bone in the pit room. These re-pop fairly quickly, so clear the room and wait until everyone has their bone. The harvest spot moves around the room.
- Once the first bones are harvested in this room, the execution squad will become aggro.
- Place the missing rib bones onto the ribcage of the headless skeleton inside the iron maiden.
- When everyone has all four bones, it's back to the iron maiden in the big hall.
- One person only should click the iron maiden and replace their bones. This spawns Korucust nearby.
- Spawns Korucust