Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This series of World Event quests led up to the release of Echoes of Faydwer and then were removed from the game|
|Return of the Gods Timeline|
|1a. Spear of the Sentries|
|1b. Shreds of Fear|
|2a. The Arena of Zek|
|2b. Peaceful Prison Break|
|3a. Awakening of the Underfoot|
|3b. Trial of Flame|
|4a. The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Good)|
|4b. The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Evil)|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak to Eva Corunno'thes (Antonica) at the new Druid Ring on the Northeast coast of Antonica. (Conversation Script)|
- This quest is for good-aligned characters only.
- Evil-aligned players should look at The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Evil) instead.
- Upon zoning into the instance, Battlefield of Cauldron Hollow, you receive a full set of Ivy Etched armor and appear as a Greenhood, Kithicor Ranger Gandari, with a bow, arrows, and 8 spells:
- Armor & Weapons
- Spells (these are NOT the normal spells!)
- Immolate - Cold DD
- Healing - Heal self ~3000 dmg, fast recast
- Careless Lightning - Heat DD ~13000 dmg, ~10 sec recast
- Trueshot - Increases DPS by 32%, Ranged Crit chance by 43%, Slashing and Piercing by 32, and Ranged by 64
- Call of Flame - 1133-1888 heat dmg if bow equipped
- Ensnare - Snare for 24 sec, slow target 44%
- Swarm of Pain - Divine DoT: 1121-1370 dmg instantly, 934-1141 dmg every 6 seconds, lasts 24 seconds
- Barbcoat - 187-228 dmg to attacker when hit
- Put on your armor, arm yourself, and cast your Trueshot and Barbcoat.
- Talk to Leaf Falldim.
- Hail Pathfinder Rolan and send the elite greenhood troops into battle.
- Find and kill Prince Talvus Thex.
- Once Prince Talvus Thex is dead, red con mobs will spawn a slaughter you and your troops.
- When you die, you return to Antonica and Eva Corunno'thes (Antonica) rewards you. You do not get to try again.
- at least 1g 77s 51c
- Bowl of Growth