Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This series of World Event quests led up to the release of Echoes of Faydwer and then were removed from the game
EverQuest 2 Quest Information
| Journal Category
|| World Event
| Journal Level
|| Scales with player level
| Journal Difficulty
|| Zek, the Orcish Wastes more
| How to Start
|| Speak with Tychus Zeksworn ( 98, -37, -571 ) /waypoint 98, -37, -571
What does this information mean?
- This quest is for evil-aligned characters only.
- Good-aligned players should look at Peaceful Prison Break instead.
- Speak with Tychus Zeksworn (98,-37,-571, near Deathfist Citadel). You will automatically zone into the arena where your next step is to win your first match.
- Open the doors and enter into main arena and bang the gong to begin (you must click the gong for each round).
- Win the next five rounds against progressively harder opponents.
- Defeat the Champion of War, Gurgorg the Carver.
- Exit the arena and return to Tychus Zeksworn for your reward.
The Gong of War