- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: large, airborne isle
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Teneberous Island Refuge is a an island, floating in the air a'la those of Tenebrous Tangle. The island is essentially a blank slate, making it easy to build anything you desire using blocks. Though bare of trees and major plants, it does have (mostly) grassy fields. A small pond catches water that flows from a tiny island just above the main isle.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.
- Cost: 1350 Daybreak Cash unless you have an All Access membership, which grants a 10% discount as of 2016.
- Base Item Limit: 900 and 900 building blocks