Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
EverQuest II: Tears of Veeshan features tons of engaging content and will place heroes amongst the dragon dead in the Eternal Broodlands. After rediscovering Yelinak, now the steward of Vesspyr Isles alongside other fallen and familiar dragons, players learn of the time/space powers behind the Tear of Veeshan stolen by prismatic dragon Kerafyrm the Awakened. With Kerafyrm's fearsome power looming over Norrath, players are called upon to shine light into the darkness brought on by the Awakened's draconic army, and set the stage for a new Age to begin!
- Vesspyr Isles can be accessed from any druid ring.
- For adventure quests see the Vesspyr Isles Timeline.
- For tradeskill quests see the Tears of Veeshan Crafting Timeline.
- For collection quests, see the Tears of Veeshan Collections Timeline
- New Class - Channeler
- Dragon-Themed AA's
- New Itemization focused on flexibility
- AA limit raised to 340
- Note: With an update Update Notes: 04.08.2014 it got raised to 350
- More Tradeskill and Tradeskill Apprentice Items
- New PvP item tier
New Content Edit
- Overland Dragon Realm - Adventure, amenities, quests, collections, and more!
- 9 New Dungeons - Including first dungeon to allow flying mounts.
- Brand New Quests - An abundance of new quests to bring you great stories and adventures!
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Tears of Veeshan"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.