What does this information mean?
- Speak to Waulon - he asks you to retrieve his hat.
- Open the three treasure chests on the boat by clicking them. Two of them are empty, one has a small bag, a threadbare tunic, and Waulon's Hat. Loot the stuff.
- Talk to Waulon and exchange the hat for Mariner's Charm
- Speak to Ingrid - she asks you to buy a Shard of Luclin from Vim
- Sell your Mariner's Charm to Vim, and buy the Shard of Luclin
- Return to Ingrid
- Speak to Captain Varlos again - he asks you to kill the rats on board the ship and gives you a splintered club
- Note:Back in the early days of EQ2, your player started the game as a "Level 1 Commoner" with no equipment. Now that you start fully equipped, the club is pointless
- Kill two rats
- Return to Captain Varlos - a drakota will attack the boat and free a goblin that was locked in a wooden cage
- Talk to Captain Varlos, who asks you to kill the goblin
- Kill the goblin
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.