Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does this information mean?
- Speak to Waulon - he asks you to retrieve his hat.
- Open the three treasure chests on the boat by clicking them. Two of them are empty, one has a small bag, a threadbare tunic, and Waulon's Hat. Loot the stuff.
- Talk to Waulon and exchange the hat for Mariner's Charm
- Speak to Ingrid - she asks you to buy a Shard of Luclin from Vim
- Sell your Mariner's Charm to Vim, and buy the Shard of Luclin
- Return to Ingrid
- Speak to Captain Varlos again - he asks you to kill the rats on board the ship and gives you a splintered club
- Note:Back in the early days of EQ2, your player started the game as a "Level 1 Commoner" with no equipment. Now that you start fully equipped, the club is pointless
- Kill two rats
- Return to Captain Varlos - a drakota will attack the boat and free a goblin that was locked in a wooden cage
- Talk to Captain Varlos, who asks you to kill the goblin
- Kill the goblin