Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Following is an overview of the fabled Tier 3 armor sets in The Shadow Odyssey. To obtain pieces of this armor, you will need to loot a corresponding mold from Ward of Elements, a x2 raid zone. For fabled armor sets from x4 raid zones, see TSO Fabled Sets.
For Tier 1 and Tier 2 Legendary shard armor sets, see TSO Legendary Shard Armor Sets.
The molds for this armor are dropped as follows:
|Forearms (Does not require a mold)||Captain Grush|
After you have the mold, you will need to purchase the corresponding pattern from Assilus Poisonbolt at the docks in Lavastorm for the mold and Void Shards. After this, you can buy the armor piece from Borden Chargehammer at the docks in Lavastorm for the pattern.
- These sets no longer require the T2 armor piece to complete.
There are 4 subclass-specific mold sets that are shared between classes:
- Elemental Vanquisher for Warriors, Predators and Enchanters
- Elemental Champion for Crusaders, Rogues and Clerics
- Elemental Gladiator for Brawlers, Bards and Druids
- Elemental Master for Shamans, Summoners and Sorcerers
There is also a generic mold set that can be used for all plate, chain and leather wearers:
- Elemental Conqueror for the plate Obsidian Offense set (Warriors, Crusaders and Clerics), chain Molten Eidolon set (Shamans and Bards) or the leather Elemental Offense set (Brawlers and Druids)
- Warrior (Berserker, Guardian) - Champion of the Elements
- Crusader (Paladin, Shadowknight) - Knight of the Elements
- Brawler (Bruiser, Monk) - Lava Lotus
- Cleric (Inquisitor, Templar) - Chaotic Energy
- Druid (Fury, Warden) - Magmatic Energy
- Shaman (Defiler, Mystic) - Void Spirits
- Rogue (Brigand, Swashbuckler) - Firewalker's Ferocity
- Bard (Dirge, Troubador) - Volcanic Symphony
- Predator (Assassin, Ranger) - Deadly Eruption
- Summoner (Conjuror, Necromancer) - Fiery Destruction
- Sorcerer (Warlock, Wizard) - Fire Weaving
- Enchanter (Coercer, Illusionist) - Mindmelt