|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Nektulos Forest more|
|How to Start||Setri Lur'eth at ( 1088, 0, -328 ) /waypoint 1088, 0, -328|
Speak to Setri Lur'eth at ( 1088, 0, -328 ) /waypoint 1088, 0, -328| get the quest, she is the one you talk to when doing the initial quest for the Hedge Maze.
If the girl dies, you have to start the zombie waves all over again. Speak to her ghost and she will let you try again.
>>>>>Don't forge to get the "Mysterious Nights of the Dead object" which is a broken canopic jar. I found it by a set of stairs to the house just North of the girl. (Looks like a broken black pot.)<<<<<
- Zone into Charnel Hollow ( 884, 7, -471 ) /waypoint 884, 7, -471. (as of 170906 mentoring does NOT affect level of zombies!)
- At first, go to some of the houses that circle the zone and move the plants to the girl in the middle of the zone. (Best to place them in a small horse shoe shape around her, so they can all be in attack range) - Note: there are 6 or 7 in total. There are also various zombie killing weapons on the porches, when you pick one up the message seems to indicate that this gives you some advantage, but they may be just cosmetic.
- Talk to the girl to start the encounter.
- Waves of Zombies will start attacking. Kill Zombies and stop them from killing the girl. The plants will help you kill the zombies, so pull to them. They will ignore the girl if you engage them, so you can just AoE them if they get too close.
- After a few waves of zombies a Doll named will spawn right next to the girl. This will happen while you are still killing zombies, so watch out for the notice of the doll. - If the girl dies, hail her ghost to restart (Girl will respawn "alive" again). (If you die, keep going. I died 3 times fighting that doll at the end.)
- Once you finish killing the doll and all the zombies speak to the girl again.
- Return to Setri Lur'eth in Nektulos Forest
- At least 11s 36c at level 27
- At least 3g 56s 78c at level 56
- One of the Following:
- On one of the porches is a Scribbled Zombie Note house item. This, like many other aspects of the quest, is a tribute to the game Plants vs Zombies.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|