| A request has been made to rename this zone to match the ingame name|
Sundered Splitpaw: The Hideout
Sundered Splitpaw: Hideout
| The admins will be notified of this request, and the automated edit of all affected pages will take place as soon as possible. Please continue to use this zone name in the usual manner until then.
| admins: move it
What does this information mean?
Flitch Earmite want to play a rather destructive prank on his fellow Splitpaw Gnolls. Being the rambunctious adventurer that you are, you hastily agreed.
- See:Flitch's Prank (The Hideout)
- The instance can hold 1-6 players.
- The left-hand route is all heroic, while the right-hand route has a mixture of solo and heroic monsters.
- Like all Splitpaw Saga zones, the monsters scale to match your level, between 20 and 50.
- If you leave the instance, you will have to restart the quest from scratch. In other words, you must destroy all of the required supply crates in one visit.
- After destroying all the supply crates on a given route, a corresponding boss will spawn in the central chamber.
- Unlike some other Splitpaw Saga Zones, it's possible to enter this instance with a merc.