This zone requires the splitpaw adventure pack.
- Min level 45 on TLE as of 3/2016
This is a solo instance in the Splitpaw Adventure pack.
- Zone into the Arena ( 31, -82, -253 ) /waypoint 31, -82, -253
- Hail the gnoll on the ledge - Fip Slytail
- Fight all the challengers
- Fight the treasure chest
List of Challengers
- a giant plague rat (even lvl)
- a famished grotto aranea
- Old Yellowtooth (even lvl) AA Experience
- a virulent rock crawler (even Level - single down arrow)
- a dreadsnout ravager (1 lvl higher - single down arrow)
- Phosm Stonebend (1 lvl higher) AA Experience
- Splitpaw's Hope 2 gnolls - Kateth Brawnstrong and Gidheon Pathweave - (both white, one down arrow)AA Experience
- a hateful Teir'Dal slave, a dwarven gladiator, and a disillusioned gnome slave - all 1 lvl higher, 2 down arrows
- The Pit Champion - 2 lvls higher, AA Experience
- a mounted dreadsnout head
- Summon Zygomyd Sporeling
- One of the following:
- Arcane Champion's Robes (29 chest, 57 mit, 6 sta, 9 int, 18 power, 105 magic)
- Arcane Champion's Wristguard (42 wrist, 8 sta, 10 int, 35 power, 67 crush, 180 mental)
- Earring of the Champion (39 ear, 9 str, 25 health, 19 power, 113 magic, 90 divine, +1 Slashing)
- Champion's Glittering Orb
- Arcane Champion's Wristbands
Special Note Edit
Mobs do not scale with the players above level 50. If you are above level 50 and mobs are grey, you will receive no reward, however, you will still be able to advance the quest line needed for completing "A Darkened Shard, Part 2". After each challenger a note will display at the top of your screen telling you that you have trivialized the arena and no reward will be offered and the final fight with the chest will not happen.
If you choose "difficult" upon entering, you'll get the mobs 2 levels higher than normal. If you choose "very difficult", 5 levels higher.