Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Enchanted Brownie Grotto more|
|How to Start||Hail A Faun Elder at ( -318, -38, 8 ) /waypoint -318, -38, 8|
You need to be at least level 2 Artisan to receive this quest.
- Gather the ingredients for making the root beer.
- Gather 10 sweetvine roots found on the ground.
- Harvest 10 spicebracket fungus found attached to the tree roots.
- Note: Harvesting the fungus has a slight chance of yielding a house item version of the fungus instead of the component.
- Note: Must be at least Artisan level 2 to scrbe recipe.
- Hail the faun brewer next to the Faun Elder to receive the Strong Brew Root Beer Recipe
- Note: If you happen to have the recipe in your inventory already (from last time doing the quest) this NPC might not respond until you remove that recipe from your inventory (scribe or in worst case destroy it).
- Brew the root beer
- Scribe the received recipe
- Use the Brewing Stump behind the Faun Elder and craft the beer
- Return to the Faun Elder
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the Moonlight Enchantments mini-event that occurs on the 20th and 21st of every month.|