Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned charactersadin, City of the Coldain]]}}
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: large, spooky island
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Storm Tower Isle is an island with a beach. Above the beach on a craggy hill, is a tower with a giant skull at its peak. Though the tower figures prominently, there is plenty of room to build unique stuctures in the area surrounding it using building blocks.
- Due to a bug the weather was removed from this for a time, however, it was later restored. It does not have a weather toggle like Galleon of Dreams, but the rain on this island is "smart" rain; it will not pass through anything you build that is made from solid items, like building blocks. If you have an older system or slower connection, this island is not recommended, as the rain can cause considerable lag for some players.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.