Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Sundered Splitpaw: Splitpaw Den|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Sundered Splitpaw: Splitpaw Den more|
|How to Start||Speak to Seeress Bloodhackle after you have earned the Splitpaw Gnolls trust.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest scales up to level 50.
To Find the zone-in:
- From Sundered Splitpaw, head to the NW and enter the zone Drowned Caverns: Outer Grotto.
- From the ladder, swim North, then Northeast, and climb up the spire with the zone-in for Drowned Caverns: Flammable Fur (-19,21,12). From this spire, jump across to the next spire to the South. Then jump down to the spire to the West. Next jump over to the spire to the NW. Climb this path to the right to the end. Hop across to the Northwest. Zone in is at 9.5, 35.9, -6.4 inside the hidden cave and enter Drowned Caverns: Brutal Acts of War.
- Kill Faroth Mal in the Drowned Caverns: Brutal Acts of War.
- When you enter the zone, you start Act I: Intervention. Kill High Shaman Grulv and Lieutenant Kurzitch.
- This starts Act II: The Hand of Faroth Mal. Faroth Mal will walk to his throne and make a speech before he is attackable. NOTE: If he is gray, the encounter will automatically break.
- There are 3 Tentacle Terror Armor Inducers hidden behind 3 breakable walls. Killing these armor inducers makes Faroth more vulnerable to damage. Every so often a big red message will go up on your screen "<playername> has been marked for death!" Soon after, a gnoll with a bomb/barrel will run to that person and drop the barrel on them so they can't move. The key is to have the person called out to run up to one of the breakable walls and wait for the explosion to take out the wall, then have 1 or 2 dps kill the armor inducers inside. Once one or 2 are down you can kill Faroth (all 3 just makes it faster).
- The explosions of "Flammable Gnoll Spirits" do damage equal to the target's full health!
- If you die and revive you will end up outside and locked out. So appoint someone to FD to rez the raid from inside.
- Return to Seeress Bloodhackle.
- Access to Drowned Caverns: Brutal Acts of War