See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
About the Standard Bearer HirelingEdit
A Standard Bearer is a NPC.
- This NPC will sell guild members a standard (a flag) that can be placed in a zone to provide a buff.
- Flags are heirloom and with 1 charge.
- Each standard provides various beneficial buffs, resists and spell effects that scales with the level of the player.
- You can place this standard in any zone or instance, but only one standard can be active in the same instance at the same time.
- Multiple standards can be active at once (benefitng different guild members) if they are in different instances.
- Anyone in that instance will be affected by the buffs given by this standard.
- Anyone can currently destroy a placed standard without any questions asked.
R click and choose Customize from the list. You can set the following"
- Name -Like character names, you can not choose a name with a copyright (e.g. Luke Skywalker) or one that is obscene.
- Race - choose any of the playable races for the hireling
- Sex - choose to make the hireling female or male
- Uniform - you must have at least one Uniform Mannequin amenity to set a uniform.