Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Loping Plains (AA)|
|Journal Level||62 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||Loping Plains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Marshal Samson Winnfield at ( -468, 10, 28 ) /waypoint -468, 10, 28 in the Village of Somborn|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Destroy 6 snake cages and kill the snakes within. The cages can be found at the Bummer Gang camps in the Fog Hills. There are usually two cages per camp. Possible snake types are crimson death adder, emerald asp, mottled rattleback.
- Discover the identity of the snake dealer. You can do this by examining a receipt lying on crates/barrels at the same camps. ( -379, -7, -249 ) /waypoint -379, -7.48, -249
- Go to Shinspitter Camp at ( -662, -4, -224 ) /waypoint -661.77, -4.40, -223.70. Crumb Shinspitter ( Gives AA for kill) will attack you after you finish speaking with him.
- Return to Marshal Samson Winnfield
- at least 9g 85s 50c
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Barbarian's Silver Blade (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Fistmallet of the Cursed Plains (Brawlers, Beastlords)
- Ghoulcrusher (All Priests)
- Runic Foil of the Ethermage (All Mages)
- Rusted Sceptre of the Undying Necromancer (All Mages)
- Werewolf Piercer (Bards, Predators, Rogues)
- Windcaller's Sword (Druids, Channelers)