Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This series of World Event quests led up to the release of Echoes of Faydwer and then were removed from the game|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Feerrott more|
|How to Start||Hail Danak Dhorentath at ( -1,828.54,-27.86,444.97 ) at the entrance of The Cave of Fear|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This quest is for evil-aligned characters only.
- Good-aligned players should look at Spear of the Sentries instead.
- Hail Danak Dhorentath at ( -1829, -28, 445 ) /waypoint -1828.54, -27.86, 444.97 in The Feerrott.
- Collect 100 souls.
- Put the Soul Shredder in your hotbar, target a monster and hit the hotkey. You can do this while fighting, but if the mob is non-agro you can just steal his soul without figting. NOTE: When a monster has no soul you will see a purple halo-like glow around its head. Additionally, not ALL monsters have souls to begin with!
- Return to Danak Dhorentath at ( -1829, -28, 445 ) /waypoint -1828.54, -27.86, 444.97 in The Feerrott for your reward.