Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Collection Quest Information|
This quest is part of the Altar of Malice Collection Timeline
Starting the Collection
Most Collection Quests begin by examining any of the members of that collection, which are harvested from special, random ground spawning nodes using the Collecting harvesting skill. Members of this collection can be found as follows:
- Yellow shiny sparkles named ?.
- Shield of Gazanti (from the Grim Shales Ferns collection)
- Shield of North Dshinn (from the Old-Fashioned Ossein collection)
- Shield of Grim Shales (from the Akhevan Antiquity collection)
- Shield of Blackwall (from the Grimling Glamour collection)
- Shield of Blessed Knoll (from the Igneous Ideal collection)
- Shield of Highpass (from the Far Seas Seasoning collection)
- Shield of Sshraeshza (from the Scaly Superstition collection)
- Shield of Ossuary of Malevolence (from the Objects of Malice collection)
- Shield of Stillwater Bridge (from the Official Oriflamme collection)
- Shield of Bloody Battlegrounds (from the Deadly Plants collection)
- Shield of Castle Highhold (from the Castle Highhold Heirlooms collection)
- Shield of Charnel Grove (from the Bad Juju collection)
- Shield of Ghorkaal (from the Ghorkaal Relics collection)
- Shield of Kithicor (from the Ancient Kithicor Artifacts collection)
- Shield of Peril Point (from the Kithicor Pine Cones collection)
- 5 Far Seas Ferrin
- Shield of the Phantom Sea (part of the Triumphs of Shattered Seas final meta-collection)
- Transporting the Troops (House Item)
This is not a normal collection quest. The collection members are not obtained by harvesting shinies.
Instead, the fifteen collection members are themselves all obtained from the completion of other collection quests. This is called a "meta-collection".