Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other articles with related titles, see Shard of Hate (Equipment).
You must be at least level 75 to enter this zone.
Enter the zone from one of the two following locations:
- Neriak, City of Hate at ( -249, 28, 169 ) /waypoint -249, 28, 169 by the Spires of Innoruuk
- Nektulos Forest at ( -1309, 48, -1509 ) /waypoint -1309, 48, -1509 just north of the Darklight Wood zone entrance.
Very easy to farm the first four named for plat in 10 or 15 minutes mentored down to level 90 in COE end game gear.
There is no hard and fast rule for this zone, giving the raid a bit of choice in kill order. The first two named mobs (Demetrius Crane and Dreadlord D'Somni) are considered to be comparatively straightforward kills and therefore good practice for guilds beginning to raid. However, the difficulty level rises sharply after that point.
Different raids have their own preference on which one of these two named mobs to kill first. However, the stategy for each involves clearing the trash mobs near the zone in and all trash leading up to and surrounding them. This stage is fairly straightforward as long as you remain aware of three things:
- The trash mobs wander a fairly wide area so it is important to choose a fighting position where the raid can avoid adds; the spite golems move quite quickly, so be aware of their wandering radius.
- In some areas, there are pairs of animus haunted chests very close to each other, making a potentially tricky pull. Do not precast anything (heals, reactives etc) before the tank pulls or you will get both chests heading straight towards the culprit!
- Look above to make sure the flying mobs (scorn fiends) do not add.
Once the first two nameds are down, simply rinse and repeat: kill trash on the way to the named mobs and then take down the nameds themselves (see named info for the relevant strategy for each one).