Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sewing Table and Mannequins are used by Carpenters and Tailors. They may be referred to as a "Loom" or simply a "Sewing table" in recipe books. In addition to each of the traditional tradeskill zones, free-standing looms can be found in the following locations:
- North Qeynos: Clothespinners, Fhara's Furnishings, Sneed's Trading Post
- South Qeynos: Maile's Exchange, Bag n'Barrel
- Qeynos Harbor: Outside, east of the bank, under an awning at ( 770, -20, -16 ) /waypoint 770, -20, -16
- North Freeport: Freeport Fine Clothiers
- East Freeport: The Emporium
- West Freeport: Fine Leather & Hide or Coalition Crafter's Association (POI) (the crafting area, not just the instance) at ( 29, -12, 106 ) /waypoint 29, -12, 106.
- South Freeport: Block and Tackle ( -208, -56, 189 ) /waypoint -208, -56, 189
- Kelethin: Tunare's Pages, a house marked ?Tailoring? on the map of the city
- Steamfont Mountains: near Fizza Cogsworth
- Loping Plains: Village of Somborn, next to Vinatori the Leather and Cloth merchant
- Butcherblock Mountains: Butcherblock Bay, next to Trader Darmlin's tent
- Neriak Down Under ( -177, -3, 286 ) /waypoint -177, -3, 286 and ( -178, 3, 334 ) /waypoint -178, 3, 334
- Teren's Grasp: Arcane Refuge (first building on your left as you enter the outpost via the ramp)
- Fens of Nathsar: on Sathir's Span in one of the buildings