Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Sinking Sands (AA)|
|Journal Level||48 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||The Sinking Sands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Taj As'ad at the camp in the Port of Tears ( -1449, -224, -427 ) /waypoint -1449, -224, -427 after you have 10,000 or more faction with the Court of Truth|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Collect ancient baubles which are harvested from shiny debris (ground spawn) around various ruins in the Stilled Seas area of the The Sinking Sands for 5 uncommon updates.
- Shiny debris has been reported around Loc ( -980, -98, -890 ) /waypoint -980, -98, -890.
- When collecting shiny debris, if you don't collect an ancient bauble which is an automatic quest update, the non-stackable item worthless junk will be placed into your inventory.
- Kill undead in the Stilled Seas area of the Sinking Sands for 5 uncommon updates.
- Climb down into the Eye of Anuk ( -649, -141, -1189 ) /waypoint -649, -141, -1189 in the Sinking Sands and search for 2 runes to be transcribed.
- The items are not in the cave at the bottom of the descent, but the one slightly to the east of it in The Bay of Anuk.
- Inspect *an ancient inscribed pillar" ( -973, -233, -1203 ) /waypoint -973, -233, -1203 and "an ancient tablet" ( -923, -223, -1216 ) /waypoint -923, -223, -1216.
- Return to Taj As'ad.