Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The City of Freeport (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The City of Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak to Kain Starkson behind Seafarer's Roost ( -250, -55, 15 ) /waypoint -250, -55, 15|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Enter Scale Yard: Scalebreak! ( -64, -25, 285 ) /waypoint -64, -25, 285
- Sneak past all the guards to reach Doran the Crow ( 79, -3, 29 ) /waypoint 79, -3, 29. If you are caught you will be transported back to the zone-in and will have to try again
- All of the guards have huge detection ranges; however, according to a dev, each time you are caught the range decreases slightly  Guards everywhere, can see through invisibility. Wander constantly, turn continually. Expect to be caught dozens of times.
- The guards cannot "see" directly behind them.
- The guards do not detect you inside buildings. Use them as places to watch the guards pathing and turning patterns near the fountain.
- Speak to Doran and make your escape
- Doran will follow you. The guards aren't interested in sending you back to the gate now. Prepare to fight them.
- Go to the fountain and find Captain Xalkastiz (level +1, even con). Kill any remaining guards near the fountain and he will appear. Fight him to nil and Doran will knock him out
- Make your way to the zone-in. The quest updates just before the zone-in
NOTE: Currently, it appears that if you are slain by Capt. Xalkastiz, you will not have the option to respawn. You will in fact, be locked in place, dead, inside the zone and have to use /quit to leave. Wait a few minutes and log back in. You should now have the option to revive in Freeport at one of 4 locations.
- At least 29g 85s 79c
- a Small Ornate Freeport Shelves
- If you are still having problems, here is a video: