|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Fens of Nathsar more|
|How to Start||Hail Danelak Hosfoak ( 1195, 203, 1465 ) /waypoint 1195, 203, 1465 in Bathezid's Watch in Fens of Nathsar|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must have at least -20K faction with Bathezid's Watch in Fens of Nathsar or the NPCs will claim they do not know you when hailed. *Quests Toothy Maws, Blades of Steel, Cloudy and Future Danger, Last Minute Reprieve, Advancing on the Advancers, and Riliss Lieutenants give +5,000 faction each.
- Must be level 80 Crafter to be offered the quest.
- Once you complete New Lands, New Profits, you can begin doing the supply writs to gain Bathezid faction, around level 70. You no longer require level 80 to start grinding faction.
- Characters that are low-adventure in their level must complete New Lands, New Profits or they will be kill on sight (KoS) to the residents of Bathezid's.
- You only need to do the work that applies to your class. (Not every class, of course!)
Artisan's Epic NotesEdit
- See the artisan epic timeline's main page for full details about the prerequisites, which have changed in the years since the series launched.
- When the quest is complete, Danelak will ask you about the Shatterlands beyond. If you chose the the text option about Rivervale, you are directed to go there and look for the next NPC for the next quest in the epic.
- As with most quests of this type, Mass Production will not give you multiple updates. You have to actually craft the recipe 10 times each.
- Craft the requested items (for your class only)
- The crafted items do not appear in your inventory when made, but update the quest
- Return to Danelak Hosfoak for the reward
- At least 31g 73s 78c or 1p 35g