Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||85 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||The Stonebrunt Highlands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Researcher Azira ( -204, 366, 593 ) /waypoint -203.55, 366.44, 592.61 in Quel'ule|
- The Quel'ule scholar Azira has requested assistance in obtaining more samples of the strangely altered minerals in the region.
- The strangely altered minerals can be found near the rocks and cliffs around Quel'ule.
- Obtain 10 samples of the strange minerals (these look like an infused deposit with green sparklies, and can only be seen when you need to harvest them).
- Return to Researcher Azira
- At least 60g 50s 55c
- Completing this quest gives +2,500 faction with Researchers of Quel'ule
- This quest is one of the Quel'ule Daily Supply Tasks (available every Monday)
There is no need to harvest these samples. There is a box of Mineral samples behind Researcher Tahar that can be clicked on - one sample per click - to obtain the samples that can be turned in to complete the quest.Seems SOE fixed this. Whilst the samples can still be collected from the box, they no longer update the quest.