Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Missing since 2006 or before
What does this information mean?
- Enter a Maj'Dul Residence
- There will be 2 pets and an NPC. Kill the pets.
- Right-click on the NPC and select a type of beating to administer.
- NOTE: It appears that if you rapidly select types of beatings over and over the chance of him kneeling increases. This is NOT confirmed!
- Most of the time they will say they will not tell you anything, or they die.
- With luck, they will kneel and cough up the information you need
- If he died or becomes unresponsive, zone out and back in and repeat the above steps until you get the info
- The door you zone out of will be on the roof. You have to go back to the ground-level door to zone back in. There is no lockout timer.
- Return to a Tears grifter for your reward.
- At least3g 23s 29c
- One of the following: