Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||55 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Butcherblock Mountains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Civean Il'Pernod, who is found at ( 319, 189, 493 ) /waypoint 319, 189, 493|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This is part 3 of 5 in the Solusek Ro Timeline.
- Speak to Marathan Allim in the library of the Temple of Solusek Ro in Lavastorm ( -430, -61, -662 ) /waypoint -430, -61, -662 *Note - Not the Marathan version in the Shrine of Thunder that gives the daily shard task. Upon entry to the temple follow the right wall to get to the library.
- Defeat four waves of constructs of Ro:
- a single level 54
- a pair of 54v
- a trio of 54vv
- a quartet of 54vv
- If you back up to the wall in the library, you can control when you start fighting; the constructs' aggro radius is not very large.
- Speak to Marathan again. He will despawn and reappear as a non-attackable NPC that follows you.
- Lead Marathan to the Torch of Ro ( -110, 20, 75 ) /waypoint -110, 20, 75 outside the Dragon's Breath Tunnel that leads to Solusek's Eye.
- The game will give you a waypoint to the Torch accessible through Alt+W
- You can run, fly, evac, CoV, Call of the Tinkerer, and/or ride horses to reach the Torch
- Marathan will despawn if you zone, and he can be killed in battle, both requiring a return to the Temple to acquire him again. His respawn in the the Temple is 5 minutes.
- Return to Civean