|Journal Category||Darklight Wood|
|Journal Level||25 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Nektulos Forest more|
|How to Start||Speak with Millie Flunknuttle in south eastern Nektulos Forest ( -515, 12, 101 ) /waypoint -515, 12, 101|
- Using the clockwork owlbear, collect 5 fresh owlbear eggs (location for collect is ( -809, 86, 181 ) /waypoint -809.46, 85.89, 181.27)
- To do this:
- Activate the clockwork owlbear when you are near a female owlbear. You will become the clockwork owlbear so be sure you are in a safe spot!
- Run over to the female and target her. Nothing will aggro you, but remember you will need to get the egg afterwards, so pick a female towards the edge of the group. NOTE: There is no mob called "female owlbear". Do the step with the bigger version of "a ash owlbear" or "a mature owlbear". Those are the females.
- One by one, use abilities 1 through 4. If she does not drop the egg then, repeat.
- Once she has dropped the egg she will become an NPC and will move away immediately. Use ability #5 to dismiss the clockwork owlbear and resume your normal perspective.
- Go harvest the egg!
- To do this:
- Return to Millie
- Millie sends you back to Darklight Wood to give the eggs to her father. You gain a bit more experience and can then buy a baby owlbear that you can summon as a fun pet.
- Gives Achievement Experience: Yes