Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: large, library, with an enormous fish tank
- Mount Use Within: ground mount only
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Researcher's Sanctum is similar in style to the instance: The Duality (The Duality's Vigilant Sanctum).
The upper level has bays in which one might store large items. If you head down the hallway, you come to a large, round room with a library theme. On one side of the room is a giant (2 story) tank with sea life. You can take a portal down to a lower level.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.
- Cost: 1350 Daybreak Cash unless you have an All Access membership, which grants a 10% discount as of 2016.
- Base Item Limit: 900 and 900 building blocks