Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The Estate of Unrest|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||The Estate of Unrest more|
|How to Start||Examine the Leather Insoles, a very rare drop off of Garanel Rucksif, the Cursed in The Estate of Unrest.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Talk to Hwal Rucksif in The Keep of the Ardent Needle in Antonica.
- Bring back the Dwarven Work Boots (received from the Heritage quest These Boots Were Made For...) and hail Hwal again.
Your choice of:
- Reinforced Heavy Dwarven Work Boots
- Reinforced Medium Dwarven Work Boots
- Reinforced Light Dwarven Work Boots
- Reinforced Very Light Dwarven Work Boots
These newly remade boots can no longer be turned into a furniture item; for 7g 20s, however, you may buy another pair of original Dwarven Work Boots from Shady Swashbuckler XVIII and turn them into your house item.