Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Refining is a skill set only available to those who craft. It is one of the skills that can be chosen as an "end-line" ability from the Tradeskill Alternate Advancement tree.
What can be RefinedEdit
- Only rare gathered materials can be refined.
- Refined materials will all have "purified" in their names after the process is complete.
- For example Bubinga lumber can be made into purified bubinga lumber and used in gear that requires bubinga as the primary component.
- Refined materials add extra bonuses to gear (10%) like weapons, jewelry, armor and so on. For some players even a small extra boost can make a big difference in their success in combat.
- The refined materials do not offer any bonuses to items crafted for use in player housing. For example, you can use a purified material to craft a furniture item, but it will not add anything to the Rent Status Reduction