Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All of the Qeynos-style Guild Halls require a guild level minimum of 30 to purchase. The larger the hall of this type, the higher the guild level must be to purchase it.
The player decorating community refers to them by this single style name, because a small (T1) hall in Qeynos is identical to the small (T1) hall in Kelethin and New Halas.
The Qeynos-style Guild Halls have a theme of off-white, pinks, and blues and pastel details to reflect the "good" theme of Qeynos.
- Distinguishing Features by Tier:
- The smallest T1 halls do not have an outdoor courtyard.
- The medium T2 halls have an indoor area open to the sky, similar to an observatory. It an additional small has a lower level.
- The largest T3 and T4 halls off the Antonica dock both have an enormous, open-air courtyard with high walls, like a classic castle. Both have an underground dock area.
- The main difference in the T4 is the addition of rooms accessed by a fixed teleportation pad. In other words, it has what amounts to extra basement rooms.
The T1 and T2 halls within Qeynos have distinguishable exterior buildings. The Kelethin and New Halas halls have no notable exteriors beyond a zone in point (e.g. a normal looking a door in New Halas.)
- T3 and T4 examples:
The Tiers (T1, T2, etc.) refer to the size of the halls.
- Though the city of New Halas tolerates characters aligned with "evil" cities, evil-aligned members will not be able to use the bank or broker within the city; the guild may need to invest in the Guild Hall Banker and Guild Hall World Market Broker soon after buying the hall if many members are aligned with evil-aligned. The tradeskill NPCs in the area will interact with characters of all alignments though.
- The city guards within the Qeynos and Kelethin will kill any evil-aligned guild members if they the venture outside of the hall unless they are high levels.
|Name or address||Tier||Minimum Guild Level||Zone in from||/waypoint||Description of location|
|Qeynos Guild Hall, Tier 1||1||30||North Qeynos||( 331, -20, 5 ) /waypoint 331, -20, 5||Building between the Claymore statue and the Castle steps|
|Qeynos Guild Hall, Tier 2||2||50||South Qeynos||( 483, -11, 111 ) /waypoint 483, -11, 111||Building northwest of the gate to North Qeynos|
|Qeynos Guild Hall, Tier 3||3||70||Antonica||( 441, -37, 823 ) /waypoint 441, -37, 823||Bell placed on the southwest Antonica dock|
|Qeynos Guild Hall, Tier 4||4||95||Antonica||( 441, -37, 823 ) /waypoint 441, -37, 823||Bell placed on the southwest Antonica dock|
|Kelethin Guild Hall||1||30||Greater Faydark, Kelethin||( 357, 131, 411 ) /waypoint 357, 131, 411||Acorn in the blank area on the map southeast of Silver Leaf Inn|
|New Halas Guild Hall||1||30||New Halas||( -362, 181, -190 ) /waypoint -362, 181, -190||Up the snowy steps in the New Halas housing district and next to the Manors of Mithaniel.|
The cost shown in the table below reflects the weekly cost to maintain an "empty" guild hall. The initial purchase amount is taken directly from the guild leader upon sale of the property.
|Tier||Minimum Guild Level||Item Limits and Building Blocks||Purchase Cost||Weekly Upkeep|
|1||30||750 (850 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||25p||25g 50,000 status|
|2||50||1000 (1,100 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||100p||1p 100,000 status|
|3||70||1,500 (1,600 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||500p||5p 200,000 status|
|4||95||2,000 (2,100 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||1,000p||10p 400,000 status|
Note: A Dimensional Pocket Expander may only be applied by the guild leader. Just being flagged as a Trustee will not allow the item to be used.
- Guild Halls - an overview of the whole topic
- Guild Hall Amenities all of the useful things one can add to a guild hall (like a banker and broker).
- Additional halls:
- Freeport-style Guild Halls obtained by similar means, these halls all have a theme suited to the style of Freeport
- Restored High Keep Guildhall - a hall the guild can unlock as a group through specific adventure and crafting tasks
- Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall and Highhold Guild Hall - prestige halls, unlocked with Daybreak Cash