Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Commonlands (AA)|
|Journal Level||15 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to J.P. Feterman at the Crossroads. ( -476, -45, -254 ) /waypoint -476, -45, -254|
J.P. Feterman is anxious to instruct young adventurers, and to start with, he wants some scouting done.
This quest is part 1 of a 4-part quest series in the Commonlands Timeline. These quests are NOT worth doing unless you are new to the game. If so, they can help you learn the layout of the Commonlands. Otherwise don't bother. Cash reward and experience are trivial for the amount of time these take.
- Visit the following locations in the Commonlands in any order:
- the entrance to The Graveyard ( -1363, -83, -345 ) /waypoint -1363, -83, -345
- the Wailing Caves ( -209, -43, -915 ) /waypoint -209, -43, -915
- the entrance to Nektulos Forest ( 1116, -42, -636 ) /waypoint 1116, -42, -636
- the Wasp Mound southwest of the Crossroads ( -0, -35, 21 ) /waypoint -0.03, -35, 21
- the Lonely Tower in the far southeast corner of the Commonlands by the river ( -1330, -52, 577 ) /waypoint -1330, -52, 577.
- Report back to to J.P. Feterman.
- At least 2s 67c