Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains|
|Journal Level||82 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Skyrider Tosuj ( 1474, 165, -2903 ) /waypoint 1474, 165, -2903.|
- Go to the The Crossbridge Tower in Chardok and destroy four air ward totems there (clickable rock sculptures).
- Totem of I'ar Rofu ( -419, -66, -17 ) /waypoint -419, -66, -17.
- Totem of I'ar Efiv - upper south side ( -420, -66, 27 ) /waypoint -420, -66, 27.
- Totem of I'ar Xis ( -430, -126, -48 ) /waypoint -430, -126, -48.
- Totem of I'ar Venes ( -477, -119, 10 ) /waypoint -477, -119, 10.
- Note: You may want to get the upper two totems, then drop down and work you way back up, since the named inside the tower is needed for the next step.
- Kill Warlord Hir'roul inside and get key.
- Use the key on the chest inside the officers room, center of hanging tower (updates all group members on this step).
- Place bombs around the large chains on the outer edge of tower. The info window is kinda small to place the bomb at each chain base.
( -453, -66, 38 ) /waypoint -453, -66, 38, ( -378, -66, 53 ) /waypoint -378, -66, 53, ( -371, -66, -22 ) /waypoint -371, -66, -22
- Completing this quest gives +500 faction with The Gwalnax Brigade
- One of the Following:
Yet again, SOE and backwards spelling combine: "I'ar" being "Air," the four totems in this quest are Air Four, Five, Six, and Seven.