Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Missing since 2006 or before
What does this information mean?
- Enter a Maj'Dul Residence
- There will be 3 aggressive mobs and an NPC. Kill the 3 agro mobs.
- The NPC will be either a Maj'Dul Landlord, a Maj'Dul citizen, an exhausted citizen or a Maj'Dul resident
- NOTE: It appears that only the Landlord has the information, so you may need to zone out and in until you find a Landlord. This is NOT confirmed.
- Right-click on him and select a type of beating to administer.
- Most of the time they will say they will not tell you anything, or they die.
- With luck, they will cough up the information you need
- If he died, zone out and back in and repeat the above steps until you get the info
- Return to a Tears grifter for your reward.
- At least3g 23s 29c
- One of the following: