Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Collection Quest Information|
This quest is part of the Rum Cellar Campaign Collection Timeline
Starting the Collection
Most Collection Quests begin by examining any of the members of that collection, which are harvested from special, random ground spawning nodes using the Collecting harvesting skill. Members of this collection can be found as follows:
- Yellow shiny sparkles named ?.
- Bull McClean's Cutless (from the Corsair Kneckerchiefs AS collection)
- Grogmaga's Grog (from the Phantom Seas Shark Teeth EH collection)
- The Red Corsair's Hat (from the Corsair's Pins AS collection)
- Mr. Bilge's Cheese (from the Phantom Seas Parrot Feathers EH collection)
- Sea Dog Doogan's Coin (from the Distilling Flasks AS collection)
- Valgan's Club (from the Rum Bottles AS collection)
- Yipnik's Wrench (from the Still Parts AS collection)
- The Red Corsair's Blade (from the Corsair Badges of Service AS collection)
- Nibble's Cracker (from the Tranquil Seas Parrot Feathers EH collection)
- Valgan's Rum-Stained boots (from the Brokenskull Rum Ingredients AS collection)
- Charanda's Drum (from the Tranquil Seas Shark Teeth EH collection)
- Portia's Bloody Gloves (from the Corsair Badges of Prowess AS collection)
- Portia's Dagger (from the Captain's Doublets AS collection)
- Charanda's Idol (from the Cannon Balls AS collection)
- Bladetooth's Eye (from the Rum Infusions EH collection)
- 5 Far Seas Ferrin
- Straits of Twelve Map (part of the Rare Ocean Maps meta-meta-collection)
This is not a normal collection quest. The collection members are not obtained by harvesting shinies.
Instead, the fifteen collection members are themselves all obtained from the completion of other collection quests. This is called a "meta-collection".
Also note that whilst ten of the items needed are from Advanced Solo (AS) zone collections, the other five items are from Event Heroic (EH) zone collections. The distinction is given in the list above with AS or EH accordingly.