Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This item typically sells for 250SC ($2.50 US) though it goes on sale from time to time.
- The precise real-world value of items like this is hard to quantify, due to promotional offers that include Station Cash (SC); for more info on SC see the page about the Marketplace.
- This will appear like a charm in your inventory if you purchase it and it must be consumed in the house you want to expand the item count in.
- You must always be inside a home you own; you can not use it in homes owned by others under any circumstance. You can not use it in guild halls (though that happened briefly when it was "bugged")
- As of 2014, there are two expanders that can add 100 items to the limit in a house.
- Dimensional Pocket Expander, which is player made from a rather difficult to obtain recipe.
- Personal House Item Limit Expander (100), which is also from the Marketplace.
Though it's in the item description above, there is often considerable confusion about how to combine expanders, so here is a detailed description:
You must always use a smaller expander before a larger expander. In order to combine expanders they can not be the expanders with the same name. In other words, you can only combine one of each type from the Marketplace or one player-made expander with one from the Marketplace.
- Though it's unclear if it was intended or a "bug," it may be true that you must use the player-made expander first, so it's advised.
- As of March 2014 all three expanders are not "stackable", meaning you can not combine more than two, making the absolute highest added limit 300. To do so, you combine the 200 SC version with either the player-made expander (adds 100) or the SC expander that adds 100 items.