Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: small, dojo
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall. The portal allows quick travel between each location.
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button.
- You can easily tour any Marketplace house by doing the following:
- Click on the EQ2 button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Chose Housing & Leaderboards from the list
- Click on the Buy Houses tab
- Locate the house you want to look at on the list and you can click the Tour button to see an empty version
About This HouseEdit
Personal Dojo is a replica of the dojo located in Qeynos.
It is a very small space, but that can be ideal for setting up sales displays, since it makes them easy to find. This house is also very popular with players who like to create "portal hubs" using a mix of house portals, guild hall doors, and a variety of portal items.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.