When speaking, you can use a series of % codes that expand into various pieces of information. These are also useful when creating macros.
- %A – Returns the "assist" name, or your targets target, useful for relative spell macros
- %C – Returns the name of the icon or item under the mouse cursor (works on inventory/spells/hotbar)
- %G – Returns the gender of the target
- %M – Returns the character’s pet's name (when they have a pet)
- %O – Returns the objective gender-specific pronoun for the target (Him, Her, It)
- %P – Returns the possessive gender-specific pronoun for the target (His, Her, Its)
- %R – Returns the race of the target
- %S – Returns the subjective gender-specific pronoun for the target (He, She, It)
- %T – Returns the current target
- %RT - Return the name of the last person to have sent you a tell.