Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a long line of quests in EverQuest II's Desert of Flames. Most of the quest line is soloable, although the later quests have some heroic steps. This is a recommended quest series for soloers at levels 45-55, as it's one of the only solo timelines that takes you deep inside a dungeon (starting with A Final Note).
Ultimately, the Peacock Club timeline will result in an epic raid in the Fountain of Life, which rewards you with what is being called a "T6 Prismatic" or "Prismatic 2.0".
(recommended levels in brackets)
Peacock Club: Soloable Edit
- 1. A Damsel in Distress (46)
- 2. The Tale of Dalgin B'Dynn (47)
- 3. Welcome to the Peacock Club (49)
- 4. Down to the Last Peacock (50)
- 5. Secrets of a Used Skull (50)
- 6. A Final Note (51) requires Thulian language
- 7. Delving into Darkness (51) [Journal Category: Maj'Dul]
- 8. I Seek Knowledge (52) requires Death's Whisper language
- 9. Auxiliary Service (53)
- 10. A Frightful Feast (54)
- 11. Finding My Way (54)
- 12. Tracing the Map (55)
- 13. Undead Censership (55)
In Silent City
- 14. The Seal of the Sea (56)
Peacock Club: Heroic Edit
The following quests cannot be soloed at the target levels, but are potentially soloable in the mid-60's.
- 15. From Hands of Stone (55) - requires Druzaic language
- 16. Confirming the Right Track (55)
- 17. An Offering and Peace (56)
- 18. Time for a Garden Party (57)
Peacock Club: Epic Edit
The following quest contains a raid with a significant timesink, and gives the final Peacock Club reward.