This is a long line of quests in EverQuest II's Desert of Flames. Most of the quest line is soloable, although the later quests have some heroic steps. This is a recommended quest series for soloers at levels 45-55, as it's one of the only solo timelines that takes you deep inside a dungeon (starting with A Final Note).
Ultimately, the Peacock Club timeline will result in an epic raid in the Fountain of Life, which rewards you with what is being called a "T6 Prismatic" or "Prismatic 2.0".
(recommended levels in brackets)
Peacock Club: Soloable Edit
- 1. A Damsel in Distress (46)
- 2. The Tale of Dalgin B'Dynn (47)
- 3. Welcome to the Peacock Club (49)
- 4. Down to the Last Peacock (50)
- 5. Secrets of a Used Skull (50)
- 6. A Final Note (51) requires Thulian language
- 7. Delving into Darkness (51) [Journal Category: Maj'Dul]
- 8. I Seek Knowledge (52) requires Death's Whisper language
- 9. Auxiliary Service (53)
- 10. A Frightful Feast (54)
- 11. Finding My Way (54)
- 12. Tracing the Map (55)
- 13. Undead Censership (55)
In Silent City
- 14. The Seal of the Sea (56)
Peacock Club: Heroic Edit
The following quests cannot be soloed at the target levels, but are potentially soloable in the mid-60's.
- 15. From Hands of Stone (55) - requires Druzaic language
- 16. Confirming the Right Track (55)
- 17. An Offering and Peace (56)
- 18. Time for a Garden Party (57)
Peacock Club: Epic Edit
The following quest contains a raid with a significant timesink, and gives the final Peacock Club reward.