- Housing Type: Prestige Housing
- Obtained: See Notes section below
- Available Location:
- New Halas, near the Tradeskill area at ( -136, 173, -79 ) /waypoint -136, 173, -79
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: see About section below
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
This house is in an out-of-the-way location. Unlike other homes in this area, which feature a small front landing, this home is tucked off in a corner, wtih no landing. The location and lack of landing make it seem like a rather inconspicuous door, compared to other homes.
The entrance is directly south-east of the banker. The door is easy to see if you stand near the Tradskill NPCs, facing back toward the rest of the residential area.
- This house style is popular because with a Bag of Teleportation Pads, you can break out and build anything using building blocks.
- Item counts have changed once already and can change again at any time.
Unlike all other prestige homes which have a 900 item limit, this mimics the large, standard housing for this zone and has the following limits:
- 700 items and 700 building blocks.
You can not buy this house outright. Instead, you must "loot" a deed (a tax-free New Halas residency license) from Legends of Norrath (LoN).
- The item, a tax-free New Halas residency license is looted from Legends of Norrath, Legends card packs
- You can not buy this house from the Marketplace, because it is random loot from Legends of Norrath (LoN).
- Players with All Access accounts get five free LoN card packs per month (as of 2016).
- Even though you can not buy it outright, this house can be toured by visiting location in New Halas (given above)