| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Removed when the Beastlord class became available in LU62
What does this information mean?
This quest is from Part 1 of the Beastlord Prelude for evil aligned characters and will only be available for a short time during Game Update 61.
good aligned characters see Protectors of the Protectors
- Locate 6 Plane rifts in The Commonlands. (These are in the area near the quest giver and have a purple particle effect.)
- Return to Elmin Olnara with information.
- Take notes to Izius J'lok near the Temple of War in N. Freeport.
- Head to Nektulos Beach
- On the very western tip of the beach near the water enter the Sellock Hideout. ( 1050, -1, -338 ) /waypoint 1050.43, -0.73, -337.98
- Kill cultists and gather the all of the notes on tables in the instance. There is a 3 day lockout, so make sure you have all three before zoning out.
- Return to Izius J'lok
- Go to the Thundering Steppes and locate Ravinus. ( 751, 0, -717 ) /waypoint 751, 0, -717
- Gather six Bloodsand from the commonlands (piles of dirt with a red sparkle. These are scattered throughout the zone. Some may be in the grass and difficult to see with graphics for flora set high).
- Collect a Dwarvish Axe from the sands of Butcherblock Mountains. Head North East of the dock and search the beach).
- Return to Ravinus
- Enter Infanul's Stand (The rock right behind Ravinus)
- Fight the blighted spirits on the outer perimeter of the instance. Destroy the three stelae (statues) to help Ilfanul complete the ritual.
- Return to Ravinus in the Thundering Steppes
- Return to Izius in Freeport.