Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Greater Faydark|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Greater Faydark more|
|How to Start||Speak to any of the five stable masters|
Well, before I can send you off you must discover the routes for yourself. There are stations near the Old Kelethin Lift, the Butcherblock Mountains, Crushbone Keep, Steamfont Mountains and New Tunaria. Once you map the location of each you can borrow one of our horses. We have to be sure you won't get lost out there.
- Visit each of the five Horse Stables in Greater Faydark. You do not have to speak to the stable master, just walk around the station to get the update.
- Old Kelethin Lift - actually at the foot of Underwood Road at ( 137, 20, 157 ) /waypoint 137, 20, 157 where the log bridge goes above the Trebuz Bixie nest.
- Butcherblock Mountains - in the middle of the Treant Grove, at ( 667, 9, -61 ) /waypoint 667, 9, -61 .
- Crushbone Keep - actually this station is just at the southwest end of the Road to Crushbone, at ( -579, 67, -92 ) /waypoint -579, 67, -92 .
- Steamfont - right at the entrance to Steamfont Mountains ( -419, 130, -523 ) /waypoint -419, 130, -523 .
- New Tunaria - to the right after you run through the narrow canyon along stream at ( -706, 45, 323 ) /waypoint -706, 45, 323 .
- Access to the horse stable network in Greater Faydark.