|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
|Collection Quest Information|
This quest is part of the Collection Quests Timeline
Starting the Collection
Most Collection Quests begin by examining any of the members of that collection, which are harvested from special, random ground spawning nodes using the Collecting harvesting skill. Members of this collection can be found as follows:
- Special Purple: Purple shiny sparkles named ', only found during Brew Day, starting in 2016.
- Gnemlin Cog Grog
- Grey Stone Levitation Ale
- New Combine Lager
- Alivan Pale Ale
- Beyond the Veil Ale
- Spirits Saison
- Far Seas Silver Rum
- Black Pit Porter
- Malduran Relief of the Holy Duke
- You must first complete the Brews Across Norrath collection to see this set of shinies.
- Unlike the prior Brew Day collection, these collectibles are found in newer, far away zones, well outside of the typical starter cities (those with player housing).
- "Alivan Pale Ale" & "New Combine Lager", are found in Cobalt Scar in front of the New Combine tent at the fort.
- "Gnemlin Cog Grog" & "Grey Stone Levitation Ale", are found in Maldura in the Mushroom Bar and Grill.
- "Black Pit Porter" & "Far Seas Silver Rum", are found in Tranquil Seas at the food tent in Sapswill's Rest; also in the Phantom Sea at the entrance to the Far Seas Distillery.
- "Beyond the Veil Ale" & Spirit's Saison", are found in Vesspyr Isles on Daarspire in the main area where the banker and merchants are; also in Obol Plains at Cardin Ward in and around the provisioner hall.
There is also an assortment of consumable alcoholic drinks that spawn when harvesting the purple shinies.
- For descriptions of where the other shinies can be located see the end notes of the article about Brew Day 2016 on EQ2 Traders.