Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
|Collection Quest Information|
This quest is part of the Collection Quests Timeline
Starting the Collection
Most Collection Quests begin by examining any of the members of that collection, which are harvested from special, random ground spawning nodes using the Collecting harvesting skill. Members of this collection can be found as follows:
- Special Purple: Purple shiny sparkles named ?, only found only available during Brew Day, starting in 2016.
- Gnemlin Cog Grog
- Grey Stone Levitation Ale
- New Combine Lager
- Alivan Pale Ale
- Beyond the Veil Ale
- Spirits Saison
- Far Seas Silver Rum
- Black Pit Porter
- Malduran Relief of the Holy Duke
- You must first complete the Brews Across Norrath collection to see this set of shinies.
- Unlike the prior Brew Day collection, these collectibles are found in newer, far away zones, well outside of the typical starter cities (those with player housing).
- Two of the collectibles, Gnemlin Cog Grog and Grey Stone Levitation Ale, are found in the Mushroom Bar and Grill. Because they are located inside of Maldura, getting past the guards requires faction with the Shields of Maldura.
- Players will also need to have purchased the Terrors of Thalumbra expansion to travel to Maldura and collect these two shinies (expansion purchased needed in 2016, may change in the future).
- For descriptions of where the other shinies can be located see the end notes of the article about Brew Day 2016 on EQ2 Traders.