What does this information mean?
To receive this quest, you must be:
- At least tradeskill level 30
- Preceded by 'Good Ore Bad?' in Butcherblock
- To finish the entire quest line you need:
- Sandpaper, coal and candles are all sold locally.
- The quest giver has the candles
- The others are sold by Finbert's Salesbot at ( -584, 174, 963 ) /waypoint -584, 174, 963.
- If you lack some of these supplies and want to buy them from the market, there is a broker in the inn.
Items received for use during the quest:
- 1 copy of Experimental Notes on Clockwork Zapping
Tradeskill ingredients needed for the quest:
- Scribe the recipe you are given, then craft a Clockwork Zapper. (Note: There's a Work Bench at ( -518, 175, 1038 ) /waypoint -518, 175, 1038
- Use the Clockwork Zapper on a haywire clockwork spider and then right-click and collect the battery.
- Note: Be sure you do not have an auto-attack item or ability, such as a caster ranged item. Using the zapper will activate it if you do. Char Window -> options -> "Forced melee" or "automatic" is ok
- Return to Karalyn Cinderton.