Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The Stonebrunt Highlands (AA)|
|Journal Level||86 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||The Stonebrunt Highlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to Chef Bahiyya in Moonfield Hamlet ( 231, 414, 1264 ) /waypoint 231, 414, 1264|
- Gather 8 Odus sweet potatoes. These appear as small flowers just outside Quel'ule ( 34, 370, 728 ) /waypoint 34, 370, 728
- Return to Chef Bahiyya and hail her.
- Taste the stew by clicking the cauldron beside Bahiyya.
- Speak again to Chef Bahiyya.
- At least 1p 15g
- After this quest is completed, you may also drink from the cauldron next to the NPC to gain a temporary buff called "Chef Bahiyya's Savory Stew" which will increase your Max Health by 400 hitpoints, and your Crit Chance by 5%. This is only active while in The Sundered Frontier or The Stonebrunt Highlands, however.